An editor is a person having managerial and sometimes policy –making responsibility related to the writing compilation, and revision of content for a publishing firm or for a newspaper, magazine, or other publication.
Guidelines for Editors
Each and every Editor of the Editorial Board plays an important role in the peer review process and in maintaining journal standards.
- Whether the research is important, original and well defined?
- Whether the data and explanation are well balanced and supported by the data?
- What are the possible strengths and weaknesses of the submitted manuscript?
Benefits as an Editor for Olites Open Access Journals
- Waiver on registration fee for conferences organized by Olites Group
- Certificate of appreciation from Olites, honored by the Editor-in-Chief at the end of the year
- Recognition as an editor for Olites Open Access journal